Do's and Dont's
- Wear light and comfortable clothes especially during coracle ride.
- Dispose all non-degradable litter such as empty bottles, tins, plastic bags etc only in municipal dustbins.
- Observe the sanctity of holy sites, temples and local cultures.
- Respect people’s privacy while taking photographs.
- Do not take away any forest resources (Pebbles, Flora, Faunal articles, etc).
- Do not use pollutants such as detergent, in streams or springs while washing and bathing.
- Do not leave cigarettes butts or make open fires in the forests.
- Do not consume alcohol or drugs before venturing into the water falls.
- Do not offer any food items to wild animals.
- Do not blare music aloud while passing through the forest areas.
- Do not throw any non biodegradable items (Polythene,plastics,etc) in the wild.
As a traveller, you will have an impact on the environment and culture of the place you are visiting. Here are some rules of thumb to make this impact positive!